AFRICONSULTING GROUP is an innovative consulting firm, attentive to the needs of the client in order to better provide adequate solutions. Whether in terms of mobilizing technical & financial partners for public / private projects, whether for electoral campaigns for the benefit of political leaders or for global business networking, we have the right tools through our expertise and our professionalism that we put at the service of our customers. Discover our services below:
• Optimize the Benefits
• Minimize the Costs
Through a network of technical and financial partners, recognized in their various sectors of activities ; we bring innovative approaches and solutions to African states for more inclusive, harmonious and sustainable prosperity.
Thus, on the one hand, whether through PPP (Public Private Partnerships), BOOT (Build Own Operate & Transfer) or BOT (Build Own & Transfer) solutions; we intervene in fields as diverses as they are strategics such as:
• Social Housing
• Oil & Gas ( Up & Downstream)
• Renewables Energies
• Infrastructures ( roads- Airports - Ports - Railroads )
• Transports ( road - airport - port - railroad)
• Real Estate
• Music et Movies Industries
• Mining In-ground Assets Management
• New Information Technologies
• Défense & Security ( military & foods )
On the other hand, within the framework of decentralized international cooperation, we also provide twinning solutions between international municipalities in order to contribute to more autonomous, inclusive and sustainable local prosperity.
Ultimately ,at the same time, in order to ensure a partial independence of foreign investments, we provide innovative and endogenous solutions in line with the investment needs of States on the continent, in particular by mobilizing local / internal resources:
• Monetization of mining in-ground assets (Gold - Diamonds - Coltan - Cobalt - Zircon - Copper - Phosphate - Manganese - etc), Deposits (oil - gas).
• Establishment of National Investment Funds that would better:
* Catalyze foreign directs investments to States.
* Revitalize their stock markets.
* Ensure a better investment of national savings.